 General / 3358
Re: Head to Head - The Battle of the Road Kings
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 18 Mar 1999 20:13:09 GMT

Thomas Main wrote:

What a neat page.  I had a lot of fun looking at all the different
trucks.  My vote goes to:

http://homepages.ihug.co.nz/~jsds/6348.htm

I think this one is the most detailed, especially in the trailer
section.  This would make a good mobile television crew truck too (I
dislike Lego's over-emphasis on police).

--
Thomas Main
main@appstate.edu

Somebody did that already I think.  Maybe it was Calum, I don't have
a link though.

--
Paul Foster
http://reality.sgi.com/foster_stco/lego.html