 General / 3369
Re: Head to Head - The Battle of the Road Kings
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 19 Mar 1999 04:42:32 GMT

On Thu, 18 Mar 1999 22:51:45 GMT Tom Stangl <toms@netscape.com> writes:
So I guess my 56 stud long SWAT truck wouldn't fit in a city, huh?
;-)

Maybe in a more realistic scale city :) But even real trucks have trouble
manuevering downtown...
My truck is about 68 studs long (including the tractor and trailer) and 8
studs wide, so it covers the street and the side walk when driving
straight.  To take a turn, the trailer has to swing out past the edge not
only the street, but the baseplate as well.  I guess that restricts it to
the highway! :)
--Bram