 General / 3311
3310  |  3312
Subject:
Head to Head - The Battle of the Road Kings
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 18 Mar 1999 03:00:29 GMT

Over the years many trucks have appeared on the streets of LegoLand.  From
the humble courier truck to the giant car carrier, each has had it's own
unique design and purpose.

Head to Head - Battle of the Road Kings brings together 14 of the biggest
and the best.  Shuttle Transporters, Mobile Police Trucks, Car Carriers,
Cargo Trucks and many more are featured, dating back to 1983 and each with
detailed statistics from total number of pieces to total length.

And as for which is the best?.....well.....you be the judge

Check the SPECIAL PROMOTIONS section for more details.

Starting 4:00am Thursday 18th March (Pacific Standard Time) at
Http://homepages.ihug.co.nz/~jsds for one week only.