 General / 3310
Re: Minfigs of the past....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 18 Mar 1999 02:45:46 GMT

I would take the Space guys in any condition, those in the pictures
looked decent! BTW, anyone who has some space guys with the classic
Space or the Futuron Space men, I would love to buy some. Just e-mail
me, I would consider trading some sets/parts if you want! Thanks!

Scott Sanburn

Scott Sanburn

Mookie wrote:

The exxon guy might be of a little value.. he's missing a hand though.
the space guys would be if their planet was still gold.. I can't tell
from the pics.. the rest of them look pretty normal.. not sure on some
of the town figs though.. I'm not much into that... One of the Townies
could probably tell you better on that :)
The vest on the construction worker reminds me of the armor in the
Yellow Castle.. different sticker though :)
Not sure if there's much demand for the Armless/nonmovable leg figs.

Enjoy your building time to it's fullest!
Tamy

DJA wrote:

Hi all,

I was going through some of my old Lego that dates way back to the late 70's
(Sorry to those of you who remember that quite clearly...) and I found these
minfigs.  Any ideas as to the value of these figs?  Are there any that are
considered collectorfigs?

The link:  http://www.globalserve.net/~dastolfo/minfigs.htm