 General / 3516
Re: Minfigs of the past....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 29 Mar 1999 03:47:47 GMT

DJA wrote in message ...
Hi all,

I was going through some of my old Lego that dates way back to the late • 70's
(Sorry to those of you who remember that quite clearly...) and I found • these
minfigs.  Any ideas as to the value of these figs?  Are there any that are
considered collectorfigs?

The link:  http://www.globalserve.net/~dastolfo/minfigs.htm

I lost a construction vest like that a long time ago and have been looking
ever since.  So to me it's worth something (as is the Exxon fig, although I
need a Shell fig too).

Jesse

Jesse The Jolly Jingoist
Looking for answers?