 General / 3363
Re: Head to Head - The Battle of the Road Kings
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 18 Mar 1999 22:51:45 GMT

So I guess my 56 stud long SWAT truck wouldn't fit in a city, huh?  ;-)

Hmm, maybe I can rip it apart and turn it into a double-trailer setup.  But it
looks so much cooler as a giant trailer.

Maybe I'll just build a separate dual-trailer, and see if I like it before
tearing mine apart...

...or just say it is only used in rural areas ;-)

Sanjay D'Souza wrote:

I think this one is the most detailed, especially in the trailer
section.  This would make a good mobile television crew truck too (I
dislike Lego's over-emphasis on police).

Trouble is that these big trucks have trouble negotiating the tight curves
of LegoLand streets.  The car carrier is the worst taking up the entire
width of the road when turning.

Sanjay

--
| Tom Stangl, Technical Support          Netscape Communications Corp |
|      Please do not associate my personal views with my employer     |