 General / 3361
Re: Head to Head - The Battle of the Road Kings
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 18 Mar 1999 22:12:21 GMT

Bram Lambrecht wrote in message ...

You call those big?

;).......big from the point of view of "general release" LEGO Town
Sets......my mistake.....

:) I bet you could fit most of those trucks inside the
trailer of my truck (one at a time, of course):
http://library.advanced.org/20551/temp/18wheelr.jpg

Maybe we should have a competition of maniac-created trucks.  I think our • own
trucks (such as those of James Mathis) are much nicer than anything LEGO • ever
made :)

I'd have to agree there......like Bram I agree we should have a competition
of MOC trucks.....but we'd have to have some criteria to go
by.....maybe.....a maximum  number of pieces for each creation, must be a
single seater......and so on

Something similar to Ancient Building contest held recently.  I'd be happy
to host it if need be.

Sanjay