 General / 3360
Re: Head to Head - The Battle of the Road Kings
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 18 Mar 1999 21:51:18 GMT

In lugnet.general, Sanjay D'Souza writes:
Trouble is that these big trucks have trouble negotiating the tight curves
of LegoLand streets.  The car carrier is the worst taking up the entire
width of the road when turning.

You call those big? :) I bet you could fit most of those trucks inside the
trailer of my truck (one at a time, of course):
http://library.advanced.org/20551/temp/18wheelr.jpg

Maybe we should have a competition of maniac-created trucks.  I think our own
trucks (such as those of James Mathis) are much nicer than anything LEGO ever
made :)
--Bram