 General / 32626
Re: Subterfugitives (MOC Lego webcomic) has officially begun!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 22 Aug 2001 08:24:54 GMT

In lugnet.general, Kyle D. Jackson writes:
G'day Joel,

I was reading through the first parable when it just "stopped".  It
jumped right back to the opening screen leaving the story hanging
at "the spider accepted the challenge".  Is a link busted?

hi,

hmmmm... spoilers?  ;)  anywho... no biggie.

Nope, that's how the first parable ends.  Since it is part of a larger
parable cycle, I figure people will generally 'grok' the setup. It doesn't
feel 'right' to me to add any sort of 'end' indicator because the story will
continue into the next parable.

cheers!
Joel K