 General / 32619
Re: Subterfugitives (MOC Lego webcomic) has officially begun!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 22 Aug 2001 01:45:07 GMT

In lugnet.general, Joel Kuester writes:

Subterfugitives is a cinematic sequential art novel that is divided into 7
main parts (called discs) for reasons that will become clear as the story
evolves.  Each Disc begins with a short parable that metaphorically explains
backstory and mythos of the Subterfugitive universe.  The first parable is
now ready to be viewed, with the first chapter coming very soon!

to see the webpage from the top, go here:

http://minispy.tripod.com/secret/

to see just this installment, the first of the 7 Epoch Parables, go here:

http://minispy.tripod.com/secret/parable1.html

G'day Joel,

I was reading through the first parable when it just "stopped".  It
jumped right back to the opening screen leaving the story hanging
at "the spider accepted the challenge".  Is a link busted?

KDJ

P.S., looks great so far!  Want more, MORE!!  ;]

LUGNETer #203, Windsor, Ontario, Canada