 General / 32620
Re: Subterfugitives (MOC Lego webcomic) has officially begun!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 22 Aug 2001 01:46:27 GMT

In lugnet.general, Joel Kuester writes:
If that Chinese character in an of itself is
considered profane, I was not aware, and I apologize.  Let me know, and I
will put up a disclaimer right away.

It is not profanity, but it is (avoiding spoiler) an extreme action and gave me
an uneasy feeling.  I just wanted to make sure that you are not using the wrong
title without understanding what it means.

Anyway it is nice to see something different from the regular goofy stuff.