 General / 32033
Re: Anybody want to invest in my idea?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 26 Jul 2001 05:05:46 GMT

"Brian H. Nielsen" <70401.2635@compuserve.com> writes:
I designed and built a piece sorter out of LEGO.  It's the ore processor in
my Copernicus City moonbase.  If you go to:

http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/brian_h_nielsen/moonbase/moonbase.htm

and go down to the bottom there's a link to an .MPG showing it in action.
It sorts 1x1 round plates from 1x1 round bricks.

That is too cool!  How the heck does it work?  Can we see a DAT file?

--Bill.

                    (formerly known as hermit@bayview.com)
                   Life is too important to take seriously.