 General / 32003
Re: Anybody want to invest in my idea?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 24 Jul 2001 00:21:39 GMT

Bram Lambrecht wrote:

Adrian Drake <tremor@apk.net> writes:
Here's the concept.   Take a warehouse and install a sorting machine
there,...

What, no disassembly of partially assembled chunks of brick?  So have you
started designing the machine yet? :)  Will weight and size be sufficient to
sort the parts?  I think designing a sorting machine for Eric Harshbarger
(or for your own sculptural endeavors) would be easier than designing a
sorter for the general LEGO (ab)user.  Otherwise, the sheer amount of bins
for different parts would be overwhelming.
--Bram

This is what 4 hours of sleep does...

Bram Lambrecht
bram@cwru.edu
http://bldesign.org/

Well, I think I'll just stick to hiring assistants to sort...

http://www.ericharshbarger.org/lego/assistant.html

eric

Eric Harshbarger / eric@ericharshbarger.org / www.ericharshbarger.org

"Oh please, if people are going to start telling the truth around
here... I'm going to bed." - Jackie-O (Parker Posey, THE HOUSE OF YES)