 General / 32012
Re: Anybody want to invest in my idea?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 24 Jul 2001 12:31:53 GMT

In lugnet.general, Larry Pieniazek writes:
In lugnet.general, Adrian Drake writes:
In lugnet.general, Larry Pieniazek writes:

Could I just have purchases drop shipped to you, then? :-)

Sure.  You may not like my fees, though ;)

Well if you want to make a go of this you need to give the early adopters
who do large quantities some sort of a break, you know...

Got any VCs lined up yet?

Well, my wife gave me 47 cents to start working on the idea.  I don't think
that's going to be enough money, though :)