 General / 31978
31977  |  31979
Subject:
Anybody want to invest in my idea?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 23 Jul 2001 15:10:18 GMT

Here's the concept.   Take a warehouse and install a sorting machine there,
one that can sort by weight, size, and color.  Match it with a piece
database and fuzzy matching software.  What you end up with is this:  You
dump a bunch of pieces into the hopper.  The machine then sorts each
individual piece out, counts it, individually bags it, and labels each bag
with the count and parts database ref number.  All you'd do is ship your
container of loose lego (we would even process unopened sets for you) and
we'd send you a box of sorted, labelled lego bags.

Okay then, who wants to invest?  It'll be the wave of the future, I tell ya!

(this is what happens when I spend all weekend sorting...)

Adrian
--
www.brickfrenzy.com