 General / 32034
Re: Speak your opinion now! LEGO listens to what YOU want!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 26 Jul 2001 07:13:00 GMT

In lugnet.announce, Nick Cameron writes:
http://www.lego.com/youropinion/

A whole new section to tell your whole opinion about LEGO toys, website, and
club! I don't think they take out ANY opinions (there's stuff there about
Jack Stone being burned at the stake). If The LEGO Company even looks at
this opinion site, we will be seeing pirates again! You fill out DOSENS of
pages of questions, checking boxes or typing up to 2 of you own opinions.
Check it out, becaus now LEGO really IS listening!

Yep, just filled out the survey.  A lot of the opinions sound like those
brought up here in LUGNET.  I wouldn't be surprised if the survey was run by
one of us... :)

But everybody, go and put in your 2 cents!

-Bryan