 General / 31291
Re: S@H as sharp as ever...And as useful as Lego Australia
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.general, lugnet.lego
Date:
Sun, 24 Jun 2001 04:59:03 GMT

All I'd like to see would be an email/posting from him [or at least someone
in TLG] stating either a date the service will be available, or some
explanation as to why it has been delayed. Even a standard "technical
difficulties" cop-out would at least show we haven't been forgotten.

Yes, I to would like to hear for Brad or TLG  about 3 weeks ago I sent a
Email the Brad regarding this matter of not having access to bulk brick
s@h so on and so on, but since then  nothing in the mail ,maybe next week or
6 month away or maybe before christmas, in your own time Brad, cause down
here in the southern hemisphere where used to waiting for all new fengal things
like running water, the TV? and what is this thing, the, automobile?