 Local / Australia / 6235
Re: S@H as sharp as ever...And as useful as Lego Australia
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Sun, 24 Jun 2001 06:17:05 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Eli Donati writes:

All I'd like to see would be an email/posting from him [or at least someone
in TLG] stating either a date the service will be available, or some
explanation as to why it has been delayed. Even a standard "technical
difficulties" cop-out would at least show we haven't been forgotten.

Yes, I to would like to hear for Brad or TLG  about 3 weeks ago I sent a
Email the Brad regarding this matter of not having access to bulk brick
s@h so on and so on, but since then  nothing in the mail ,maybe next week or
6 month away or maybe before christmas, in your own time Brad, cause down
here in the southern hemisphere where used to waiting for all new fengal things

   You need *new* fengal things?  Aren't the old fengi good
   enough?  I think there are sprays to counteract fengal
   things.  I know my Dad used to get very angry when they'd
   sprout up all around the bases of the trees in the backyard.
   They were lots of fun to kick! *BOOM* Fengus spores every-
   where.  Good clean harmless childhood fun, I say. *cough*

   Whoops!  Hang on, gotta run and get the inhaler.  Then I
   can tell you my story about throwing rocks at that cougar
   when I was ten.  What a silly kitty!  We never *did* find
   our friend Josh...I wonder where he ran off to.

like running water, the TV? and what is this thing, the, automobile?

   You're asking an automobile to tell you what "the" is?  Silly
   person!  :)

   Man, it must be a full moon or something.  Everyone's acting a
   bit wacky.  Medication is my excuse, at least.

   best

   LFB