 Local / Australia / 6239
Re: S@H as sharp as ever...And as useful as Lego Australia
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Sun, 24 Jun 2001 07:38:39 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Tom Stangl writes:
Uh, you obviously mistyped that 1/4mile ET - 405hp doesn't get you down the >1/4
in 5.3 seconds (unless the car weighs about 600 lbs) - in fact, my car takes
12.7 or so at near 400hp, and it's not a heavyweight.

Yes, sorry, that was the 0-60 time, not the quarter. Brain check.

One thing to note that since this is a commie, it's a RWD 4 door sedan.
Looks kind of like a Catera, which I think it shares components with but I
think it's a bit bigger. And it can be pretty plush. (although there is a
ute version too)

trimmed lugnet.general,lugnet.lego from the grouplist...