 Local / Australia / 6176
Re: S@H as sharp as ever...And as useful as Lego Australia
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.general, lugnet.lego
Date:
Fri, 22 Jun 2001 08:21:09 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Benjamin Whytcross writes:
Last night I sent an email to Lego S@H about an item [1] listed in their
spring catalogue. In this email I pointed out that I lived in Australia, but
was wanting to order this item, to be sent to an address in the USA, but
couldn't find it on their website. Here is their reply (remember that I live
in Australia where S@H is not available, and it no-where said that this item
was not available online):
"
Benjamin,
Ed Cox -  fellow LEGO enthusiast in Australia here. I know that frustration
all too well.
Not that it's any consolation but in my recent discussions with LEGO
Australia sales staff has led me to understand that at some stage before
Christmas this year they will be, finally, incorporating Australia into the
S@H options. That will be excellent - as long as it actually happens.

Regards,

Ed.