 Local / Australia / 6133
Re: S@H as sharp as ever...And as useful as Lego Australia
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Fri, 22 Jun 2001 01:54:20 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Benjamin Whytcross writes:
"
Dear LEGO® Builder,
Thank you for inquiring about our product(s).  Item 3924, Director Key
Chain, is not currently available from our web shop. It can be ordered
by phone or mail through the Shop At Home service -
snip snip

Item 10000, Guarded Treasury, is due into our warehouse on July 13th.

Note the set name. I think there might be some cranky little 'murcans come
July if they get special release 6094s instead of 6067s.

Play Well,
Cindy
"
...Nice and friendly, just not helpful....or in line with the catalog.

Obviously a low-level filter auto-reply -- I wonder what you have to write
to get an answer from a human?

--DaveL