 General / 30917
Re: No more Blue Tub... And is this the kick in the pants that Eric dreaded!?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.general, lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Mon, 11 Jun 2001 21:44:04 GMT

In lugnet.dear-lego, Mike Petrucelli wrote:

...  Better yet let stores sell the polybags in a pegged
asile section.  That is the type of thing the average consumer would gobble up
in a heart-beat.

Hmm, interesting thought: the LEGO Outlet at Potomac Mills has some of
the Bulk Brick packages, but not many of them,[1] and they're in little
scoop-bins (ie, low-front bins).

It would be a good test-market to put up a real Bulk Bricks section at
the Store.

Buffy, are you reading this?

--
Steve

1) Well, I didn't see many of them.  Which is a problem, if there are
actually a lot of them around the store.