 General / 30426
Re: Why aren't we going crazy?!? (Now go CRAZY!!!)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 22 May 2001 04:04:38 GMT

In lugnet.general, Richard Marchetti writes:
In lugnet.castle, Richard Noeckel writes:
Lego probably will never reissue their classic space helmets...

I have noticed this assertion being made from time to time and it all ways
mystifies me -- why is the classic style helmet perceived to be so weak?  I
must have two or three dozens of these helmets and none show any damage or
splitting whatsoever...

Wow, I think you are very lucky. Well over 1/2 of the used ones I have
managed to accumulate have broken/split chinguards. The newer ones don't
seem to suffer that fate although it is true that they ARE newer, so have
had less time to have worn down, etc...

++Lar