 General / 30121
Re: My first visit to LIC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 8 May 2001 21:31:44 GMT

Greg Perry at supernerd23@yahoo.com wrote:

  It's a wonderful fantasy to think that people working for
LEGO would be the cream of the crop and happy-as-heck to be there but I
think the reality is that LEGO like most other large companies has to often
take whatever they can get when it comes to filling job openings (The Warm
Body Syndrome).

At my office we have a phrase that refers to management's unwillingness to
allow people to telecommute.

"Meat in the seat." also known as "Seatloaf"

;^D

~Grand Admiral Muffin Head
--
Mark's Lego(R) Creations