 General / 30114
Re: My first visit to LIC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 8 May 2001 19:58:37 GMT

In lugnet.general, Jonathan Lill writes:
I went down to Walt Disney World this past week with my wife's family and
didn't even realize until I saw it that the Imagination center was a part of
Downtown Disney. I visited the Lego store (is it an Imagination Center?) in
downtown Chicago and found a bunch of shortcomings but I chalked that up to
the holiday season and the fact that it was newly opened. Here are my
feelings about the Disney LIC.
<snip>

-A lack of train sets. The store had the metroliner and two or three sets of

<snip>

That's a typo, right?  The LEGO Store at Disney World doesn't actually have
any copies of <set:4558>, do they?

James