 General / 29897
Re: Lugnet nominated for a webby award!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 27 Apr 2001 20:29:37 GMT

In article <GCGrt1.JA9@lugnet.com>, David Eaton <deaton@intdata.com> wrote:
Yeah, obviously it was nominated by people who aren't quite in tune, since
the average LUGNET *member* at least (I dunno about poster) is around 30
years old... Either that or they're all old enough to call us kids still :)

You sound like you don't think that it belonged in the Kids category, but
the evidence you offer is irrelevant.

Sure, I'm 28, but that doesn't mean I'm not a kid who plays with Lego.

-JDF
--
J.D. Forinash                                     ,-.
foxtrot@cc.gatech.edu                            ( <