 General / 29898
Re: Lugnet nominated for a webby award!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 27 Apr 2001 19:58:45 GMT

To All,

Yeah, obviously it was nominated by people who aren't • quite in tune, since
the average LUGNET *member* at least (I dunno about • poster) is around 30
years old... Either that or they're all old enough to
call us kids still :)

You sound like you don't think that it belonged in the
Kids category, but
the evidence you offer is irrelevant.

I think LUGNET is a primary site for AFOL's, is it not? Just
because it is a LEGO related site, it does not mean it is
oriented to kids. Far from it. Aren't we all battling this
notion that LEGO products are just for kids?

Sure, I'm 28, but that doesn't mean I'm not a kid who
plays with Lego.

Well, I think it does not belong to the kids category,
that's all.

Scott S.