 General / 29880
Re: Lugnet nominated for a webby award!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 26 Apr 2001 20:39:58 GMT

Jonathon & All,

Just read this: Lugnet is one of six nominees for a webby
award in the kids
category. While I think that might be pigeon-holing the
site, it is an
honor. You can go to the site and vote yourself to elct
people's choice winners.

http://www.webbyawards.com

Well, I am glad LUGNET is there, but under the kid's
section? And with things like Teenwire, the propoganda
(SP?)site from Planned Parenthood? Do we need these kinds of
awards with other nominees like that? I think LUGNET is far
beyond those other sites.

Scott S.
--

Jonathan