 General / 29879
29878  |  29880
Subject:
Lego Bulk Set 3033 (in the UK)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 26 Apr 2001 21:28:45 GMT

Those of you who have noticed my postings will have concluded that I only
know one subject - Lego Bulk Set 3033.  And this posting is no different!
However, this tiome I am looking for some information.

I recently contacted a UK High Street store about 3033, and they have shown
an interest in stocking the set!  However, they cannot find it anywhere, and
so they asked me the following questions.

"Hello again,

any more details please for our investigations....our buyer is aware of the
Mega blocks but isn't sure on the exact Lego set you're describing. Please
could you provide any more description, any packaging codes, barcodes would
be fantastic."

So, could any LUGnetters who own a 3033 please open the lid, and let me know:

+ where it is currently made (I suspect Switzerland, but confirmation would
be great!)
+ packaging codes
+ barcodes
+ any more description

I shall be oh-so-very grateful.  Indeed, such is my generosity, that I shall
send a not-yet-available-in-the-USA Bionicle to the first person who can
email me a scan of all of the above!  Once you've done the scan, email me,
and I will give you a "big email" address - and ask you where I should send
your lovely new Bionicle . . .

Am I mad?  Probably!

Robert

robert_spinks@hotmail.com