 General / 29882
Re: Lego Bulk Set 3033 (in the UK)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 27 Apr 2001 01:32:56 GMT

One interesting thing I noticed about the blue tub today:  the lid is made
in the UK.

Bryan Beckwith

"Robert Spinks" <Robert_Spinks@hot.WAMBAMNOSPAMMAN.mail.com> wrote in
message news:GCF4zx.A09@lugnet.com...
Those of you who have noticed my postings will have concluded that I only
know one subject - Lego Bulk Set 3033.  And this posting is no different!
However, this tiome I am looking for some information.

I recently contacted a UK High Street store about 3033, and they have • shown
an interest in stocking the set!  However, they cannot find it anywhere, • and
so they asked me the following questions.

"Hello again,

any more details please for our investigations....our buyer is aware of • the
Mega blocks but isn't sure on the exact Lego set you're describing. Please
could you provide any more description, any packaging codes, barcodes • would
be fantastic."

So, could any LUGnetters who own a 3033 please open the lid, and let me • know:

+ where it is currently made (I suspect Switzerland, but confirmation • would
be great!)
+ packaging codes
+ barcodes
+ any more description

I shall be oh-so-very grateful.  Indeed, such is my generosity, that I • shall
send a not-yet-available-in-the-USA Bionicle to the first person who can
email me a scan of all of the above!  Once you've done the scan, email me,
and I will give you a "big email" address - and ask you where I should • send
your lovely new Bionicle . . .

Am I mad?  Probably!

Robert

robert_spinks@hotmail.com