 General / 27514
Re: Creator scourge strikes again!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.year.2001, lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 6 Feb 2001 06:21:54 GMT

in article G8B3ot.IHu@lugnet.com, Andy Verner at
andyvvv@aol.com.net.org.edu.gov wrote on 2/5/2001 4:55 PM:

In lugnet.year.2001, Frank Filz writes:

though some of the Technic vehicles can be
made to hold a Belville figure).

Mainly because the Belville figures are similarly scaled to Techinc figures.

-Andy &&

Yes, I am a master of the extreme obvious.  How can you tell?

Except that the adult female's butt is too big to fit in the chairs/drivers'
seats...

Ow!  (Rubs knot on head raised by burp thrown by anonymous female...)

8)

Rob