 General / 26295
Re: a question for everyone-Last but not least!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 11 Jan 2001 17:10:29 GMT

Jonathan Lill wrote:

In lugnet.general, Matt Brooks writes:

An interesting side note, I've always eaten my food compartmentalized as
well. I never move on to the pancakes until I'm done with the eggs. Then
I do the bacon, always end with the toast, and drink the OJ after the
meal. I'm like that with all my meals. Eat the burger first, then the
fries, then leisurely drink the drink afterwards.

In any event, I'm sure WE'RE the ones doing it RIGHT, and the rest of
everyone else is... different. At least that's what mother always
says....

Matt

Yeah why is it I leave the drink until the last and not sip at it throughout
the meal unless the food is particularly salty, hot, or dry?

Jonathan

I think this calls for an official survey of all Lugnet Members:

1) Do you build your minifigs first or last?

2) Do you turn the hands "right-side" up?

3) How do you eat your meals?

I'm sure there's some sort of empirical scientific data we could send to
a statistician for analysis.

Matt