 General / 26294
Re: Challenge
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 11 Jan 2001 17:04:23 GMT

Will Hess wrote:

In addition to the other already posted answers, I'd add the net
element. It can be tied to other elements, but I'm not sure if that
counts as being attached or not. String might count also.

No to string (it is definately attached to hooks and reels) but the net is a
possibility.  Would someone else like to weigh in on this one?

Will

Lego Beach Fire and Rescue: www.crosswinds.net/~hokie
Bricksburg Depot: http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?p=willhess

I would say the net CAN be attached between two other pieces. Look at
the Dino Island set #5955. That's how they keep the net together to
throw it at the Steggy...

Matt