 General / 26300
Re: Challenge
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 11 Jan 2001 18:16:44 GMT

sheree rosenkrantz wrote:

In lugnet.general, Will Hess writes:
I'm thinking of a modern (minifig era) Lego element that cannot be attached to
any other Lego element.  Sure, there might be more than one but I wonder how
long it will take for someone to guess mine :-)

I'll post my answer tomorrow if nobody guesses it.

Have fun,
Will

Lego Beach Fire and Rescue: www.crosswinds.net/~hokie
Bricksburg Depot: http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?p=willhess

I think the soccer ball as suggested by Lawerence Wilkes and Dave Eaton is
what you are thinking of.

The off the wall answer would be the rocking baby cradle in Belville Love 'N
Lullabies.

http://guide.lugnet.com/set/5860

You said a modern element in the 1994 minifig era not that it had to be a
minifig set.  ;-)  While the baby may be placed in the cradle,  he/she is
not attached to the cradle. This same cradle is also found in some Duplo
sets too.

And is a Duplo element (read the bottom).

--
Frank Filz

Home: mailto:ffilz@mindspring.com