 General / 26302
Re: Challenge
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 11 Jan 2001 18:19:34 GMT

Will Hess wrote:

The Mindstorms remote control.

and

Oooo, good thought! And as an aside, does the remote controlled car set's
remote have studs or holes on it? I couldn't find it on the Lugnet guide to
check the pictures...

I don't think either of those items would be considered elements.

Well, you didn't say "building" element. It actually is somewhat
difficult to come up with a simple definition of those items which would
be allowed in a "pure" construction, and even harder to come up with a
simple term for it.

--
Frank Filz

Home: mailto:ffilz@mindspring.com