 General / 26200
26199  |  26201
Subject:
Challenge
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 10 Jan 2001 14:44:10 GMT

I'm thinking of a modern (minifig era) Lego element that cannot be attached to
any other Lego element.  Sure, there might be more than one but I wonder how
long it will take for someone to guess mine :-)

I'll post my answer tomorrow if nobody guesses it.

Have fun,
Will

Lego Beach Fire and Rescue: www.crosswinds.net/~hokie
Bricksburg Depot: http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?p=willhess