 General / 26242
Re: a question for everyone
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 10 Jan 2001 21:31:42 GMT

In lugnet.general, Jonathan Lill writes:
When building a set, do you assemble the minifigures first or last? Does it
depend exactly on the minifigures?

For some reason my own answer to this question has been gnawing at me as I
put them together last and don't know why I do it. It reminds me of the fact
that I eat each different kind of food on my plate one at a time instead of
taking bites of each in turn.

I put minifigs together first thing (also making sure to adjust their
hands from the 'crippled' upside-down position that they seem to always be
in when you first get them).

Perhaps in asking this question I am just seeking reassurance that I do it
the "normal" way. I would like to know other's opinions about this though.

Since I do it in a different way, it is clear that you are obviously some
form of bizarre deviant. I am marshalling my minifig armies even as we
speak to crush your heretical doctrine (and since I put mine together
first, I'll be able to get my troops into battle sooner!).  Have a nice
day.

J, recalling the Lilliputian Egg Wars...