 General / 26247
Re: Death to the FigLasters
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 10 Jan 2001 22:49:39 GMT

In lugnet.general, Paul Hartzog writes:
yes i agree wholeheartedly,
us FigFirsters must stick together
(and what's w/ the crippled hands anyway?)

That's a good question! I have always twisted the hands into the "right
side-up" (to me, anyway) position. I've never even thought about it. But my
girlfriend, who isn't really into LEGO, but likes to put together my sets once
in a while, leaves them as is. She can't understand why I have to change the
hands. Is there anybody who leaves the hands "upside-down"? And if everybody
twists them around, why do the come the other way?
-Marc Nelson Jr.

We'll have no more nonsense
We'll take no more gupp
from you Yooks who eat bread with the butter side up!