 General / 26261
Re: a question for everyone
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 11 Jan 2001 05:10:18 GMT

    Well, here I am to flaw the pattern.  I eat 1 thing at a time as
well, but I always assemble the minifigures first, then line them up
across my entertainment center until I'm ready for them.  Of course
there is no "right" or "wrong" time to build minifigs, it's like most
things Lego, all a matter of personal preference.

Thomas

On Thu, 11 Jan 2001 02:41:15 GMT, "blessing" <blessing@icefog.net>