 General / 26154
Re: How rare is...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.technic
Date:
Tue, 9 Jan 2001 09:22:34 GMT

Arn't they also in a znap set?  a small one if i recall...

There are two 5.5 with stop and one #12 (or was it #10?) in ZNAP set
3521:

http://guide.lugnet.com/set/3521

One of the sets I bought had a damaged long axle, I'll take som photos
of it. It's been ruined in the mold or while still warm.

(I bought two copies to get four 6582 wheels:
http://w3.one.net/~hughesj/technica/registry/wheel/wheel_2.html )

The 8448 Super Street also has some 5.5 with stop, can't remeber how
many though...

Uhm, that should be a 7.2 axle with collar...

No! It has two different names, according to Jim's Registry and
Peeron:

http://www.peeron.com/inv/parts/552
http://w3.one.net/~hughesj/technica/registry/axle/axle_3.html