 Database / Set Inventories / 545
Re: How rare is...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.db.inv, lugnet.general, lugnet.technic
Date:
Fri, 5 Jan 2001 21:17:37 GMT

In lugnet.db.inv, Kevin Loch writes:

Then there are translucent "white" axles.  These predated the
classic black axles and last appeared around ~1976.  These
are extremely rare due to their age.

Indeed. And I've also noticed these ones are suseptible to (permanent) bending.
Several of my old axles have slight bends in them, making them less useful as
axles. Still useful as linkages, though.

Regards,

ROSCO