 Database / Set Inventories / 544
Re: How rare is...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.db.inv, lugnet.general, lugnet.technic
Date:
Fri, 5 Jan 2001 18:25:28 GMT

In lugnet.db.inv, Kenneth A. Drumm, Ph.D. writes:
How rare is a white Technic axle?

All of the responses so far have focused on true white axles
(which are somewhat rare).  There are also #5 axles with stop
which are much more common.

Then there are translucent "white" axles.  These predated the
classic black axles and last appeared around ~1976.  These
are extremely rare due to their age.

KL