 Database / Set Inventories / 552
Re: How rare is...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.db.inv, lugnet.general, lugnet.technic
Date:
Tue, 9 Jan 2001 15:05:22 GMT

David Arnon wrote:

I'm not sure, but I think that my 2x4 "BRICK with Technic axle holes in ALL
sides" that Kenneth is asking about is also from that set.

Aha, the penny drops. I have two of those (grey) from one of the old gear sets as
well, pretty much all that remains from these sets. I enjoyed them at the time
too, but when the Technic stuff came out, well, that was that...

Jennifer Clark