 General / 26239
Re: How rare is...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.technic
Date:
Tue, 9 Jan 2001 17:43:19 GMT

tnt@arnesson.nu (Tobbe Arnesson) writes:

(I bought two copies to get four 6582 wheels:
http://w3.one.net/~hughesj/technica/registry/wheel/wheel_2.html )

That's what I did too!  I think the 20x30 ballon tyres are some of the
best tyres available.  They are realistic looking for eg. construction
equipment, and they have nice traction and off-road capabilities.
Besides, they are not as unrealistically wide as LEGO tyres tend to be.

Fredrik