 General / 26074
Re: How rare is...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.technic
Date:
Fri, 5 Jan 2001 18:13:39 GMT

In lugnet.general, Jennifer L. Boger writes:
Arn't they also in a znap set?  a small one if i recall...

Andy Lynch wrote:

White Technic axles are pretty rare, I guess.  I know they come in the 8480
Space Shuttle, and maybe some of the ThrowBots.

-Andy Lynch

----- Original Message -----
From: "Kenneth A. Drumm Ph.D." <arcanamachi@netzero.net>
How rare is a white Technic axle?

The ZNAP forklift has 2 white #12 axles.  The large set with
the motor has one.  The space shuttle has #8 and #4 white axles.
some set I opened recently had white #5 axles I think (without the stop disc).

I used 12 of the forklifts on clearance and two 8448's(for the red #12 axles)
to build this radio tower:

KL