 General / 26075
Re: How rare is...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.technic
Date:
Fri, 5 Jan 2001 18:22:28 GMT

No, i think there was a set with 2 either 12 or 10 long white axles...
Kevin Loch used them in his radio tower (can't find a picture this
second
though) along with lots of red ones...

Andy Lynch wrote:

Oh yes, you're right.  I remember that there is at least one "Technic Axle 5.5
With Stop"

http://guide.lugnet.com/partsref/search.cgi?q=552

in the ZNAP set: "3571  Blackmobile with Motor"

http://guide.lugnet.com/set/3571

It may be in others as well.  Set 3571 was on discount for $10 at Toys R Us a
while back.

I was keeping the white "Technic Axle 5.5 With Stop" in my LEGO work area for a
time to use as a tool to push through stubborn Technic pins.  The fact that it
was white made it easier to see.  :-)

-Andy Lynch