 General / 26153
Re: Proportional font desired
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 9 Jan 2001 02:07:52 GMT

In lugnet.general, Joseph Cardana writes:
   One thing I've noticed.  When some people try to use characters to
simulate a lego configuration, They base it upon the proportional font that
is used while writing a new message.

   However, when someone reads the message, it's displayed in a
non-proportional font. My example is as follows...

The font you see is usually determined by your browser/newsreader/e-mail
program.  It can be changed to a non-proportional font in virtually all
programs.

Another alternative (since I think you're reading from the web pages) is to
click on the 'view raw messages' link on the right side of the message header.
It shows it in an unformatted state.

James

follow-up's currently directed to lugnet.off-topic.geek, since my spidey-sense
is telling me this is going to turn into a geek-fest of opinions about fonts.
;)