 General / 26152
26151  |  26153
Subject:
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 9 Jan 2001 01:29:47 GMT

    One thing I've noticed.  When some people try to use characters to
simulate a lego configuration, They base it upon the proportional font that
is used while writing a new message.

    However, when someone reads the message, it's displayed in a
non-proportional font. My example is as follows...

B=Brick, P=Plate

FRONT VIEW:
    BB        BB
    BB        BB
    BB        BB
    PPPPPPPPPPPP

    As I created this, all the characters lined up correctly. This is
simulating a 4 x 12 plate on which  bricks are placed on each end.

    If anyone else agrees with me, speak up.  Maybe with enough responses we
can get it changed.

Joe