 General / 2588
Re: Units (Was: Play "I can name that piece...")
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 15 Feb 1999 19:28:48 GMT

Todd Lehman wrote:
Hmmm, (digging through rilly old RTL news archives) wow, looks like the term
LU meaning 1/6 standard brick height goes back at least about 4 years -- it
appears first to have been suggested on 23 Apr 1995 by Kevin Horton.  In a

--Todd

Just curious, how far back have you archived RTL?  Wasn't someone going
do a history of RTL at one point?

--
Paul Foster
http://reality.sgi.com/foster_stco/lego.html