 General / 2643
Re: Play "I can name that piece..."
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 16 Feb 1999 20:08:59 GMT

Todd Lehman writes:
In lugnet.general, dulcaoin@alumni.cse.ucsc.edu (Joshua Delahunty) writes:
[...]
I actually think of the element in terms of its relationship to
octagonal corridor elements, most especially the outside corner element.

Me too!  If only they'd appeared in white a few times (because of all the
white corridor elements).  I think they only appeared in black & blue.

They appeared in Grey in 6952 "Solar Powered Transporter.  Also, they don't
work too well with the Octagonal corridor elements.  They DO work well with the
Double-sloped windows, however. (think Alien Moon Stalker, 6940)

Jeff